Wednesday, September 12, 2007

disjointed thoughts.

Don't mind this blather. Next time will be more legible, I promise. : P

This year, I'm teaching an english class for some homeschooled highschoolers (mostly freshman) in the area. Today was the first meeting, and, everyone seems to think it went well. Yet, somehow I think that the spaces of dead air where I was scrambling to figure out what to do took away from the overall intended effect. Oh well.

I just spent over an hour planning out and working on new merch for the Blujay. Really hope that works out as planned/dreamed.

Musical practices are getting closer and closer together as the performance dates draw ever nearer. Oh, right. I never actually mentioned I was in a musical.
Well, here's the place for updates, whenever Kramer decides to put them up:
http://lifeinthecitymusical.blogspot.com/


Right now, I'm listening to Last.fm, and Karine Polwart just popped up--so far, her first impression on me is good. Time will tell...

And now, I have officially stayed up too late, because I'm getting hunger pangs. Off to bed.

-cassandra

No comments: