Friday, September 28, 2007

"Tonight, tonight, tonight, Ooooohhhhh..."

Sadly, I'm not going to "make it right, tonight" because I am not going to the opening night of a certain movie. No, I am not talking about The Brazilian Job--everyone knows that's already a given as #1 on my "waiting list", and although they have postponed the release about five times, finally landing it in '09 instead of '07 *grrr*, I still long for it's coming every day. ; )

But in the meantime, I want to see The Darjeeling Limited. Why, you ask? well, this should clear up any confusion:


*sigh*

So, why should you go see this? Well,
-it has Adrien Brody (winner all on it's own ;)
-got some great lines
-it looks like Owen Wilson just might redeem himself from the damage he did in
The Wedding Crashers
-great mix of music--easy listening, 70's, Indian lyre or whatever
-it looks just cheesy enough to be absolutely hilarious

Where can you go wrong? For me, I guess spending the night playing
Dungeon Siege II will have to do, though.

"I love you too, but I'm gonna mace you in the face",
-cassandra

3 comments:

Joel B. said...

Another reason:
It's directed by Wes Anderson. Enough said!!

Joel B. said...

If you haven't seen a Wes Anderson film before, check these ones out (listed in order of my preference):

- Bottle Rocket
- The Royal Tenenbaums
- Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
- Rushmore

Though all 4 are classics in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks great! I heard it mentioned on NPR and now I want to see it for sure.