Tuesday, September 4, 2007

instant amnesia

I hate how when I sit down to post, i get instant amnesia about what is happening in my life. Right now, all i know is that my feeling of being pulled in 100 directions is slowly subsiding. I have the sense that I am figuring things out, slowly but surely.

Until next time, I leave you with a poem that I hope will inspire you.

Love,

cassandra



The day is here, the night shall surely come
yet it shall surely be no different fare
My life means nothing--who shall even care
if I to heinous passions do succumb?

I am alone.

The day is here, the night will surely come
when tucked in bed, my dreams of Heav'n shall shine

with thoughts of how, once life is through, I'll find
the peaceful light of our eternal Home.

I am no longer alone.


--CLL

No comments: